GBS ESTUDIO LEGAL is a law firm specialized in telecommunications and media law.
The group advises both national and international clients in the private sector and public agencies in Spain and in other countries.
Our new Technologies department deals with legal and tax advice for new technologies, electronic business and personal data protection.
- Application for and processing of licenses, permits, administrative concessions and institutional relationships with the telecommunications authorities.
- Regulatory advice for telecommunications and Internet operators.
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures and telecommunication company acquisitions.
- Agreements for the license, distribution, support and maintenance of computer equipment and programs.
- Agreements regarding the creation of portals and electronic windows, including those with suppliers and customers.
- Advice on rules regarding the general conditions of contracting, user protection, advertising, unfair competition, electronic signatures, computer security and personal data protection.
- Legal due-diligence procedures to evaluate the degree of compliance with personal data protection legislation.
- Registration and protection of domains.
- Trademarks, names and license agreements.