GBS offers a complete set of Employment Law services to companies and also individuals, including all the legal and judicial aspects related to the management of human resources.
The areas of activity are management of the human resources of the company, legal services in procedures carried out with the labour authorities and employment tribunals, and, finally, advice on the implementation and improvement of management systems for the prevention of occupational risks.
- Organizational structure and development. Planning of the human resources of the company.
- Advice on the prevention of labour disputes.
- Development of feasibility and social plans, restructuring of companies and adaptation of the Equality Act.
- Study, negotiation and drafting of special employment contracts.
- Advice in situations of crisis: redundancy procedures and adjustment of terms of employment to the needs of the company.
- Legal advice in collective bargaining negotiations.
- Employment Audits, employment “Due Diligence”: Analysis of company risk.
- Representation in employment tribunals.
- Advice and legal proceedings, both before the Labour Department (Mediation, Arbitration and Reconciliation Centre) and before the various courts.
- Collective disputes and redundancy cases.
- Diagnosis of the technical and legal needs on the subject of prevention.
- Advice in the Implementation of Prevention of Occupational Risks Management Systems.
- Plans for integrating preventive functions in the organizational structure.